Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 04:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't say adoringly, I said should it cause concern.  I just posted a list of ambassadors Sessions met with, he met with the Ukrainian ambassador the day before he met with Russia's.  Secondly, Putin loathes Clinton, he would have surreptitiously aided any candidate running against her.  I was undecided on this issue until I saw the PBS, very extensive, list of other ambassadors that Session's met with.  After seeing that I don't think there's a story here.

I had previously seen the list, and I would agree with you were it not for the way the story from Sessions has evolved as more details come out and he has had to pivot.

As for the meddling, Russia doesn't like Trump, they like that there is chaos here. They meddled to meddle in addition to just not liking Clinton.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - Belsnickel - 03-03-2017, 04:19 PM