Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 04:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I know what you asked. 

I was following it up with a question i should have worded better. 

Why should we not have concern Trumps Campaign, advisors, and appointees have lied about and covered up lots of communcation with an unfriendly country that directly influenced our election to his benefit?

No worries.  I may not be aware of them, this past week has been crazy, but is there evidence of "lots of communication" between Trump's people and Russia?

(03-03-2017, 04:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I had previously seen the list, and I would agree with you were it not for the way the story from Sessions has evolved as more details come out and he has had to pivot.

As for the meddling, Russia doesn't like Trump, they like that there is chaos here. They meddled to meddle in addition to just not liking Clinton.

It's possible, maybe probable, that the pivot is due to the political climate and nothing to do with his actual activities.  As for Russia, you're not incorrect, but I think you underestimate how much Putin absolutely hates Hillary.  He'd have screwed her over even if the GOP candidate was the biggest Russophobe on the planet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-03-2017, 04:22 PM