Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-28-2015, 02:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: the fact your so uninformed on this is hilarious.   Go read up on the negro project.  

And yes if we were talking about slavery right now and I used states rights as a reason to continue slavery right now.  then you would have a point.  

But since we are talking about pp, abortions, minorities/undesirables, and the eugenics movement and how its tenets are still active and being supported.    you don't realize it but your making my point that this has been so ingrained into everything we do that for most its second nature to defend it and use the same lines they have been teaching us for over a century.    

This is exactly why ignoring the eugenics movement in schools is a bad thing.   

You just keep huffing and puffing without ever addressing that fact that our argument is based on a logical fallacy.

The fact is that it is a benefit for the poor to have fewer children.  It doesn't matter if that argument was used by people supporting eugenics, it is still a valid argument.

And my proof is that you do not even try to make any argument against it.  It is a fact that it is a benefit for poor people to have fewer children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - fredtoast - 07-28-2015, 02:10 PM