Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 06:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, here is an interesting thought in all of this. Trump has tweeted an image of Schumer meeting with Putin, and a link to a story from Politico showing Pelosi met with the Russian ambassador what's-his-face in 2010, demanding investigations to their "close ties to Russia." These are innocuous photos but given the

Now, there has been a lot of rhetoric from some on the left claiming the campaign had close ties to Russia, and while I support an investigation I don't really know if anything went down. Mainly, I think if anything there was potential for them to be compromised, but I doubt there was any intentional colluding and that the "forgetfulness" is more about people not thinking things through very well. But here is the difference between overzealous partisans and what Trump has done: Trump demanding an investigation on Twitter could carry actual weight since he can give orders to the DoJ and the intelligence community. What are the thoughts on how this plays out?

That he's blowing smoke out his ass and forgetting he's POTUS and his words carry weight.

Also someone probably sent him all that to send to his followers so they would spread the false equivalency and calm their tits.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - GMDino - 03-03-2017, 06:49 PM