Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 07:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So...

Democrat Emails = Unfair
Trump's P**** Audio = Fair

I think we'd all be a lot better off with all of them nowhere near positions that make decisions affecting our lives, but doesn't it seem kind of ridiculous that you're getting all indignant about one leak of truth, but not another leak of truth? Both are truth, and both expose them as terrible/untrustworthy people. Either hate both leaks, or accept both.

I'm not really indignant, I answered a question. I merely wonder why you aren't more indignant about a foreign power hacking around during your election - probably in an intent to influence it. But well, that's up to you.

About Trump's audio, that is a fair point and I have to think about it. I agree halfway. Seen as an isolated incident, it sure was not the most noble thing to reveal that. But the situation is not quite the same. He kind of had to be aware that the tape was rolling. Hacking Emails is a whole other thing. To me, but I really can get how one could see that differently. Both things are not really clean methods.
Given that Podesta was hacked, I didn't mind too much that the tape was released. It seemed like a bit of balancing the unfair game out.

-- But the question was "What did Russians do to influence the election?" and the clear, un-indignant answer is: Hacking Podesta's emails (and not hacking, say, Lewandowski too).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - hollodero - 03-03-2017, 07:46 PM