Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 07:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: I... don't really get the question. You asked how Russians could influence the election and I answered it. I am not particularly mad at the Russians. But they didn't try to meddle around in my country's elections, so what does it matter. What YOU are mad about, I do not know. But I am sure amazed that Russian meddling doesn't seem to bother you the tiniest bit.
I have a theory on why that might be.

That I am Anti-Trump is no secret, but I don't need the Russians for that.

If Russia ever is caught hacking or trying to hack our secure messages then I say we impose sanctions on them at a minimum. You also have zero idea if Russia or any other country has meddled in your Country's elections.

The left got caught with their pants down and are now trying to deflect blame. Accusing someone of influencing an election after it was proven that they influenced their very own. 

When you hit send on a NIPR net you accept the same risk of exposure as Trump did when he was having a private conversation on that bus. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - bfine32 - 03-03-2017, 08:12 PM