Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If Russia ever is caught hacking or trying to hack our secure messages then I say we impose sanctions on them at a minimum. You also have zero idea if Russia or any other country has meddled in your Country's elections.

Well, I do know that no emails from one of our campaigns were released on Wikileaks or any other platform. So there's that.

(03-03-2017, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The left got caught with their pants down and are now trying to deflect blame. Accusing someone of influencing an election after it was proven that they influenced their very own.

They influenced their very own? Please expand.
--- In case you mean rigging the nomination against Bernie, yes that is true. That was a stupid thing to do.

Doesn't change the fact that the Russians did the hacking (say your own agencies) and that I find it strange that this doesn't bother you at all.

(03-03-2017, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When you hit send on a NIPR net you accept the same risk of exposure as Trump did when he was having a private conversation on that bus. 

Not exactly the same. The conversation was merely semi-private. But I already gave in on that one and said it wasn't OK too, so let's skip it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - hollodero - 03-03-2017, 08:19 PM