Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 08:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course that's what I'm talking about and it was exposed by wikileaks. You think that made the Dems made.

Hacking non-secure emails perhaps "bothers" me, but I am aware it constantly happens. If you are not awatr of this you need to be more careful. We don't send so much as a Social Security Number unecypted, because we know who unsecure even Government servers can be.

Do you not think we are not hacking other Countries? 

I suppose they why are you upset question could be directed toward those that are upset that Russia shared what they detected. Is it what they hacked or who they hacked?

How mad would folks be at India if they came out tomorrow and say we have all the non-secure traffic between Russia and Trump and are going to release it?
How anyone can claim Make America Great Again and America First or even claim to be patriotic while making excuses for and instantly forgiving Russia led by a former KGB agent for interfering in the very process that makes us a democracy is hilariously scary as hell. 

You have to ask the question because you have no concern yourself that it even happened. 

I have heard it said many times. This should not be remotely close to a partisan issue. This should be a concern to every single American. But for some reason it is not. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - NATI BENGALS - 03-03-2017, 08:38 PM