Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 09:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's just say we're looking at it from 2 different angles (surprising I know). Let's concede all these things:

We know that unsecure emails are hacked all the time

We know Russia hacked the DNC emails

We know Hillary deleted 30,000 emails after she was told to turn over her server for evidence.

Now why would somebody that is truly concerned about National Security care that Russia showed what they can do? Folks keep coming back to they "influenced the election". They only did so by releasing stuff that happens all day, every day. The DNC got caught red-faced and is trying to divert the blame.

I for one am glad Russia has been exposed, as we can learn valuable lessons when we send traffic more sensitive than "yoga lessons". It is much to do about nothing. But the Dems apparently want their Bengazi; another endless investigation that I thought was stupid. But the public feeds the monster. Do we think the Dems will point out how much these Russian investigations cost?

Remember that two wrongs don't make a right thing you were arguing the other day?

Hillary sending emails doesn't make it OK for Russia to interfere with our elections. I know this is a vastly complex concept. But just trust me on this. It will make it look like you care about your country more than your party to your friends and family.  

Hillary is gone. The good old days of every headline being benghazi and emails is over. I know, sad. It was fun a couple days ago when you were able to bring her up on treason charges. But it just doesn't last like it used to. Time to use some of that skepticism and critical thinking to hold the ones in power to your very strict standards. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - NATI BENGALS - 03-03-2017, 09:52 PM