Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 09:52 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Remember that two wrongs don't make a right thing you were arguing the other day?
I do recall and this holds true. So why is the left so quick to ignore their wrong?
Quote:Hillary sending emails doesn't make it OK for Russia to interfere with our elections. I know this is a vastly complex concept.  

Ok I'll just trust you as my tiny brain cannot comprehend the concept. I don't recall anyone saying it is OK with Russia to interfere with our elections; however, I have no problem with them making public the non-secure traffic they intercept. Now if they did anything to interfere with our elections; I would not condone it. 

Quote:But just trust me on this. It will make it look like you care about your country more than your party to your friends and family.
My family and friends are well aware of my love for this country, I do not have to put on a facade (look) for them. You most likely meant to say: "It will make it look like you care about your country more than your party to mad and petty folks on this message board"

Quote:Hillary is gone. The good old days of every headline being benghazi and emails is over. I know, sad. It was fun a couple days ago when you were able to bring her up on treason charges. But it just doesn't last like it used to. Time to use some of that skepticism and critical thinking to hold the ones in power to your very strict standards. 
If Hillary is gone then why was she running her trap to the DNC? I've always given a degree of latitude to the Executive Branch; regardless of my views of their policies. I see no reason to stop that 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - bfine32 - 03-03-2017, 11:27 PM