Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-03-2017, 11:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do recall and this holds true. So why is the left so quick to ignore their wrong?

Ok I'll just trust you as my tiny brain cannot comprehend the concept. I don't recall anyone saying it is OK with Russia to interfere with our elections; however, I have no problem with them making public the non-secure traffic they intercept. Now if they did anything to interfere with our elections; I would not condone it. 

My family and friends are well aware of my love for this country, I do not have to put on a facade (look) for them. You most likely meant to say: "It will make it look like you care about your country more than your party to mad and petty folks on this message board"

If Hillary is gone then why was she running her trap to the DNC? I've always given a degree of latitude to the Executive Branch; regardless of my views of their policies. I see no reason to stop that 

LOL...

Keep doing the mental gymnastics to make yourself feel better. 

Still questioning the conclusions of our major intelligence agencies... Because after all there is no question You and Trump know more than the generals, intelligence agencies, and all the investigative journalists that continue to find giant mounds of bullshit. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - NATI BENGALS - 03-04-2017, 12:55 AM