Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-04-2017, 08:31 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I would mind, but THEY didn't hack that, although Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear have done plenty of other infiltrations.
I am not happy about the other ops.
I assure you, there is more that COULD come out about Hillary.
I also think it's minor, considering Russia has a treasure trove of info from Snowden that hasn't been used against us.

Again, the hacking part is not the troubling thing, the releasing of the Emails via Wikileaks is.
Foreign interference in domestic affairs. The USA, of all countries, says "meh" to that. Puzzling.

(03-04-2017, 08:31 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Both parties need to get back to serving the people and adhere to The Constitution.
The level of disconnect is mind-boggling.

Hm. Did Democrats behave unconstitutional?
Did the good grand old party?

It's Trump and his alt-right "third power" that constantly pushes these boundaries. And Trump's biggest asset are the deep trenches between blue and red, that's why he gets away with things, that's why he can turn your proud country into an international laughing stock (don't think I overstate that one) and no one puts a halt to that. But well, just my opinion.
Conservatives need to claim their party back!  ThumbsUp And all of you need to claim your country back. But you get lost in bickering. Sad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings - hollodero - 03-04-2017, 09:33 AM