Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combine Results - Wide Receivers/Tight Ends
(03-04-2017, 01:42 PM)McC Wrote: Well, I wouldn't exactly say Tyler Kroft has cemented his spot on the roster.  Would be a hedge against Eifert's annual injuries too.  Could be somebody too good to pass on falls int their laps too.

How about a blocking TE who can catch a little?  We don't really have one of those.  Some of Marvin's best offenses have been when there is a really good blocking TE.  Are there any of those in this class?  The dual threat guys are few and far between.  They say OJ Howard can do it all.
Jake butt in the third.... A first rounder if not for the injury. Jason witten 2.0
(03-04-2017, 08:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think it's very telling of Mike Williams not running the 40. There were a lot of WRs in the 4.4's, and I don't think Mike Williams would have even hit 4.55. He's a big target, but he lacks some athleticism and explosion. More and more, I think the speculations of him running 4.6+ could be accurate and he wanted to avoid having that happen so his draft stock didn't drop.
Well hell run it at his pro day. I feel like something was holding him back at this combine nagging injury etc. He didnt participate in any of the agility drills as well as the 40.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Combine Results - Wide Receivers/Tight Ends - Jpoore - 03-05-2017, 04:08 AM