Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday begins KEY TIME for BENGALS 2017 HOPES
(03-06-2017, 10:07 PM)Derrick Wrote: DreKirk is swimming in a FA pool with a lot of other CBs. Therefore, it is a buyers market. Personally, I don't trust him to keep improving once he gets paid. He may not be as high priced as he thinks he is.

LaFell should be a backup to a very fast drafted (or FA) WR who can stretch the field (clear out the safety) and make the 10-15 yard passes more successful in addition to long passes occasionally.

Burkhead may be 3rd on the depth chart only (IMO) because he gets paid less than Gio and Hill. Given more snaps he will make all RBs better.

Whitworth is a must resign. Zeitler should be also. The FO can afford both, but won't.

Agree about Dre, don't trust him as i said earlier and only performed well in his contract year.

John Ross would stretch the field like no other, runs good routes and has good hands. Contrary to belief Dalton
does not underthrow receivers, he usually overthrows them. He would have a hard time overthrowing John Ross.

Burkhead should get paid about what Gio got paid, we can afford that and bringing back Whitworth easily and
another FA like Wisnewski at C. Wisnewski was only paid 1.5 mil last year, cheap replacement for Bodine.

(03-06-2017, 10:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm with you. I just don't trust this friggin guy. Pacman is his idol. He's constantly dancing and waving his arms with so much drama you would see when the police show up at the scene. I don't trust him at all. Once he gets paid, he will be a problem.

I definately see the same thing. It is not like he played great last year either, he just didn't get beat deep and
that has a lot to do with our 2 deep Safety look we always run. If we bring him back i hope it is after the FA
pool dies down a bit and we get him at a reasonable price.

Do not overpay for Kirkpatrick.

On the other hand pay Whitworth whatever it takes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tuesday begins KEY TIME for BENGALS 2017 HOPES - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-06-2017, 10:35 PM