Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Wright - Released - Burfict to PuP - a few other moves
(07-28-2015, 04:51 PM)McC Wrote: Let's not skip over this Burfict thing.  Was it the plan all along or a setback?
Yeah, same thing I was thinking because I thought he was ready to play.

Weird, though, because I thought that it meant that he would be out for the first 6 weeks or something like that, but that's not what BleacherReport says:

Quote:Each of the players was placed onto the active/PUP list. Because of that, they continue to count against the Bengals' 90-man preseason roster limit and will be allowed to return to practices once medically cleared.
But then what's the point of even putting him on the PUP?  Just so they don't have to answer questions and so it's not like they're falsifying their injury report?  (I figured that was only a regular season thing, though.)

The Ohio State guy in me is excited to see AJ Hawk get some reps, but I'd obviously much rather have Burfict back.
(07-28-2015, 05:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: D.Moore has been a huge disappointment, and will likely not make the team.
Who told you this?

What sample size do they have to go off of?

You do realize he hasn't even been with us during a regular season or a preseason game, right?
(07-28-2015, 05:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Oh. From OTAs we can tell that?

Actually, he did remind me of how excited I am that Moore is on the team  ThumbsUp

I don't like that Wright got injured because it opens more room for Tate, but I also thought Wright would be good when thrown into the occasional slot/wideout role.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Wright - Released - Burfict to PuP - a few other moves - BFritz21 - 07-28-2015, 05:49 PM