Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the look of things we are rebuilding
(03-07-2017, 09:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The same people were squealing and squirting all over themselves last year about how we were going to lose every single free agent on the team.  You think some of them would be embarrassed about being proven wrong last year.

I know some people just love to ***** and moan and like to get in as much as they can before we actually sign some guys, but this thread is a perfect example of what i hate most about this place.  Members who actually desire to wallow in self pity so much that they start crying before anything actually happens.

I just can't imaging going through life trying hard to make myself miserable over things that have not even happened yet.

Two years ago the biggest rip against Marvin was that he could not win with "the most talented roster in the league" and now suddenly all of our players are total garbage.
Fred

we have lost 7 consecutive playoff games without firing our coach and we lose 2 games to the Steelers just about every year.

Until the playoff loss to the Steelers last year, I have defended this team just as much as you since 1967 but the refusal to fire Marvin after his unprecedented poor record in playoff games and against our main rival has done me in.

Would any other pro team keep a manager who has lost every playoff game he has coached????

Do you really think there is a snowball's chance that this team will win a playoff game this year much less has a shot at the Super Bowl?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: From the look of things we are rebuilding - bengals67 - 03-07-2017, 11:04 AM