Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the look of things we are rebuilding
(03-07-2017, 09:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The same people were squealing and squirting all over themselves last year about how we were going to lose every single free agent on the team.  You think some of them would be embarrassed about being proven wrong last year.

I know some people just love to ***** and moan and like to get in as much as they can before we actually sign some guys, but this thread is a perfect example of what i hate most about this place.  Members who actually desire to wallow in self pity so much that they start crying before anything actually happens.

I just can't imaging going through life trying hard to make myself miserable over things that have not even happened yet.

Two years ago the biggest rip against Marvin was that he could not win with "the most talented roster in the league" and now suddenly all of our players are total garbage.

No, it isn't the same people. I was on the positive side last year and have always been one of the more positive
posters on these boards. This is different. If we lose our best O-lineman, one of our good Guards and our best RB
from last year we just went from bad to worse.

We don't cut our bad players or restructure contracts to free up cap space to go after big splash FA's.

We just do not do this. This team could be saved pretty easily. Sign back Whitworth whatever it takes, bring back
Burkhead, cut Maualuga and Gilberry, bring in Wisnewski, Sean Spence and Devin Taylor.

Draft BPA in the first round and a future talent at LT somewhat early and we are sitting pretty.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: From the look of things we are rebuilding - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-07-2017, 02:54 PM