Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be your breaking point?
(03-08-2017, 12:54 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Not sure I would call it a breaking point but after the playoff loss to the Steelers I stopped getting as mad as I did watching games and kind of just accepted the fact that this team was going nowhere long as Marvin was the coach.  It was almost a numb feeling when watching the games. At some points in the season I just tuned in for the comedy aspect, things such as watching to see if Nugent would keep his missing streak alive and to watch Marvin’s countless coaching blunders week after week. I think not making the playoffs this upcoming season and bringing Marvin back in 2018 ! Would be the worse case scenario.

Good point.  That pretty much did it for me as well.  Last season, I found myself laughing at the comedy of errors, much like I did in the 90s on the rare occasion the games weren't blacked out. LOL

As to the OP.....meh, I've been a fan since the 80s, no sense in backing out now....that's not to say my interest and intensity won't wane though.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will be your breaking point? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-08-2017, 11:28 AM