Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reports are Bengals lose Whitworth, Zeitler, Kirkpatrick
(03-08-2017, 01:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If the Bengals lose all of The Big Three, that will definitely irk the fans. However, I don't think the Bengals would roll with just their current players on the roster or upcoming 2017 draft picks to fill those spots. I think we'll see two or three cheaper FAs brought in to replace those players. 
Personally, I think the OL spots are filled with (somewhat) cheaper vets, CB is attained via draft, and both WJ3 and Dennard get a chance to be the CB2 and CB3.
One thing the Bengals cannot do is roll out a starting OL of Ogbuehi - Boling - Bodine - Westerman/TJ Johnson - Fisher. They won't be THAT blind to think that would succeed.

Right now, I bet Goering, I mean Piano Man, is promising the Reich, I mean the Browns, that he can wipe out Britain from the air, I mean, have all those guys ready for the season.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reports are Bengals lose Whitworth, Zeitler, Kirkpatrick - McC - 03-08-2017, 04:46 PM