Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reports are Bengals lose Whitworth, Zeitler, Kirkpatrick
Sources : On Zeitler, cincyjungle.com and also bigcatcountry.com and also denverpost.com and also stampedeblue.com........On Kirkpatrick, cincyjungle.com and also behindthesteelcurtain.com and also 247sports.com......On Whitworth, cincyjungle.com and also sportingnews.com.....I can add Peko drawing interest from Vikings, Eagles, 49ers from cincyjungle.com and also profootballtalknbcsports.com.....Now I'm Googling up latest news on LaFell and Burkhead and not finding anything. That does not mean some teams are not interested.

So people saying no news sources, well there are. Zeitler is said to break the bank as team go after him. Steelers very muck talking Kirkpatrick. Is it any surprise Zimmer interested in some of his players and I bet Gruden is in the mix as well. So the reports coming in are don't expect these players back. Denver wanting Whitworth, well you know who will win that bidding war and it won't be Mike Brown. If John Elway wants him, he will out bid Mike Brown, you can bet on that. I've heard Denver one year away from Super Bowl would like Romo at QB and Whitworth protecting his blind side to get back to Super Bowl with that defense.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reports are Bengals lose Whitworth, Zeitler, Kirkpatrick - kevin - 03-08-2017, 06:13 PM