Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name someone you were right about we didn't go after!
(03-07-2017, 03:28 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Through the years, we have all touted players that we thought would be the next big thing....but failed miserably. We all remember the "Lefever fever" and me and a few others liked some QB/WR big fast guy whose name I can't even remember. But....have you ever touted a player who most people didn't want for whatever reason that DID pan out where he went next, and you wish Bengals World had listened to you?? Thought this might be a fun thread for free agent time. My personal pick would be Richie Incognito, and boy could we use him now with Zeitler apparently gone. He was cut from the Dolphins for "bullying" a 6'4" 300 plus pound lineman he played beside. At the time I conceded he was a little brash and outspoken, but I thought he would be a great addition, and add some toughness to our team, and I'm pretty sure it would have worked out for us! I was reminded of him when I was watching the combine the other day, and they said he ran a 4.74 forty at his combine. So, no right or wrong answers here, all for fun; but who did you see as a real addition to the team where the Bengals should have listened to YOU but didn't??

I never caught any Lefever fever, thankfully.

However, I never really get worked up thinking the Bengals should go after so-and-so cause I know full well that if I feel that way about a player then the team surely won't make an attempt to sign them.

I did want them to sign Freeney and Boldin last year and I'm sure they would have helped us have a better season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name someone you were right about we didn't go after! - BengalChris - 03-09-2017, 12:08 AM