Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For $10 million a year: Kirkpatrick or Zeitler?
Zeitler based on talent alone. Our line was terrible and him and Whit were the only bright spots. Losing one of them makes an inept line even worse. I want Kirkpatrick back also so why not cut Pacman and Mauluaga and use that money on him...I know that wasn't the question and I chose Zeitler for the original question but it really makes no sense how the Bengals choose to operate Free Agency. If the Ravens let a couple guys walk they go and sign a big time FA at another position of need (Eric Weddle last year and Tony Jefferson this year) and the Pats go make trades that always seem to benefit them. Bennett last year along with Kyle Van Noy and Shea McClellon..all those guys helped win a Super Bowl. Now they added Dwayne Allen in a trade. We don't sign outside Free Agents or make Trades to improve so it is imperative we keep quality starters on this team (Whit, Z, Kirk) while adding talent through the draft. You can't be replacing the talent on the roster with young draft picks year after year and bargain bin FA and expect the team to progress instead of regress. It's just not a logical strategy.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For $10 million a year: Kirkpatrick or Zeitler? - JungleRock85 - 03-09-2017, 10:46 AM