Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-29-2015, 12:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And since you support states rights you keep company with the people who supported slavery.

BTW I think everyone but you agrees with me on this point.  So you are pretty much insulting everyone here.  I don't see anyone else here that is going to say that iot is a good thing for poor people to have more babies.  Even if they are against abortion they are going to be opposed to poor people having more babies. That does not mean the all support eugenics.

So you actually think that everyone here but me thinks that poor people should not be allowed to choose how many children they have .... That somehow they are not capable to decide how many children are sufficient.

Lol your crazy .

And they may not know they support eugenics but they may be preaching the same lessons. You are clueless to the fact your preaching a negative eugenics way of life. The only thing your not doing is just calling it eugenics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - StLucieBengal - 07-29-2015, 01:08 AM