Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-29-2015, 01:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  I never said that.

We should try to convince them that it is a bad isea to have more children, but we have no authority to limit the number of children they have.

Why don't you ever address what I actually say?

Wait, nevermind.  I know exactly why you never address what i actually say. Rolleyes

correct we have no authority... But what about the years of "family planning" education kids get in schools. Telling them to not have children and when you do just abort it ...... We are brain washing them at a young age to the point they are so easy with taking a life.

When a mother loses a child she is broken usually. But yet we tell them an abortion is nothing . There is no difference in an abortion or a miscarriage. Yet a miscarriage comes with loss, sorrow, grief, etc. And an abortion they walk out with a lollipop while pp sells off their baby for parts and trying to get the most money. They never are told or realize that their baby is baby enough to be used for parts.

I understand why people think they need to educate that way. And I don't think you are a Eugenicist. But I do think you and lots of other people have fallen into this brain wash we have all been mixed up and with them actually telling us that we are Better off if certain people don't have children. And we do it by our placement of pp.

I am guilty of this as well. I said the same dumb things. I am just glad I woke up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - StLucieBengal - 07-29-2015, 03:39 AM