Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Zeitler choosing between Saints and Browns
(03-09-2017, 04:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 3/5 of the line was solid last year. Atleast we still have Boling who i believe is better than Zeitler honestly especially in run blocking.

Now we just have to hope Westerman pans out at RG, we draft a decent Center like Elflein, Toth, Orlovsky and either Fisher or Og
start to play much better. Man, lot of hoping going on here. Not likely this shapes out well considering how MB does not value the
Center position.

Started out trying to be positive anyways, then reality took its toll. Sad

I feel ya Nate. Overall I think Boling was "okay" last year but wouldn't say solid. I think a lot of that is injury and as of now he is really the only guy I expect to play well going in to next season if he is healthier. Westerman could surprise us and even Fisher has a chance to be an okay Right Tackle I guess. But losing Whit was just awful...no way Ogbuehi should still be a starter and for fuks sake couldn't we please just upgrade at Center over Bodine. The guy is so bad yet they did a rare trade up (in the 4th) so they think they must start this guy right away and continue to play him. I remember right after the draft watching tape on him and all I saw was a guy that got pushed back and lacked the lower body strength to anchor the center of a line...nothing has changed in the few years since then as a Bengal either...such a disappointment all around.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Zeitler choosing between Saints and Browns - JungleRock85 - 03-10-2017, 09:59 AM