Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let It All Thread To Vent and Not Argue About It
(03-10-2017, 10:25 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: The biggest thing for me is they want this motto of keeping there own guys that they really should keep. Well they let Joseph walk...then last year they really ramped things up by letting Jones, Sanu, Nelson, and Smith go. Now this year we lost Whitworth and Zeitler who were the only two quality lineman last season on a team that gave up 41 sacks. I mean what the hell are they seriously even thinking. They have desire to cut guys that deserve to be cut (until later when there is no one to spend that money on) and they feed us BS of having 15 million total to spend when they are 43 million under the cap. They always say rollover money but where is that money each year...did it rollover to pay Jones? Did it rollover to pay Whitworth and Zeitler? The rollover is all BS it is just Mike Brown pocketing money year after year.

Yep.  Zeitler was even mentioned as a guy they needed to save money for as an excuse to not spend in FA.  As I said, these assholes won't fool me again.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let It All Thread To Vent and Not Argue About It - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-10-2017, 10:28 AM