Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals going in the wrong direction?
(03-10-2017, 12:37 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: When you have local business men trashing you on social media.....you'd think it would be a wake up call.  Not to the delusional waterheads.  If I were Jeff, I'd be pissed too.  He, and others, developed the waterfront with the thought of catching some of the game day crowds as big business days.  The Reds attendance is already subpar, if the Bungals follow suit and have an empty stadium, it could theoretically hurt their business down there.  I'm glad to see Jeff call them out, to be honest.  Kudos.....about time someone with a platform did.

Need more people with some weight behind them to do the same. Let's call it what it is. The brown family is the least deserving of any owners in the NFL. They have literally done nothing but stick their hands out and say thank you daddy.

Waiting the typical 'mikes actually a great business man' bs we always here around here when this stuff comes up. Take that shit elsewhere you self loathing ******. The city /NFL need to force them to sell the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Ruby: Bengals going in the wrong direction - Vas Deferens - 03-10-2017, 12:54 PM