Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals going in the wrong direction?
(03-10-2017, 12:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am alarmed. I just upgraded my season tickets to the club with family for 8 seats in the club. My message to MB and Bengals is lose in 2017 and My group is done, no more season tickets.

Ruby nailed it

You're "alarmed"? NOW? Just now you became alarmed? This is what woke you up from your trance? An old left tackle and decent right guard leaving for a ton of cash? THAT is the last straw for you?

And you UPGRADED?!?!?! Why would you do that? YOU'RE BUYING JUNK STOCK LOW and then went and asked for more at a higher price? 

Picturing you and your family discussing this around your annual ENRON stock portfolio meeting. "You know what guys? Here's a great idea..." (dramatically scratches chin)... "Lets pay way more money and get better seats to watch this dumpster fire of hot garbage really melt down. I want to smell the stink from the best seats possible. That's the best way I can think of to, you know, encourage Bengals ownership to strive and make changes for the better. After all, nothing says "change things" to a company like having it's patrons spending MORE money! And hell, those $10 ice cream sundaes that only club members get to buy that taste like soft serve from a Chinese buffet.... damn, mama, those look so dang goooooood!"

People re-upping their season tickets with Marvin still serving as the HC are part of the problem. People re-upping AND UPGRADING are out and out sabotaging the organization by feeding Mike Brown money and reinforcing his notion that the people of Cincinnati will eat whatever poop he shovels them as long as it's in an orange and black helmet.

Now you're alarmed. That's hilarious!  Hilarious

PS: Jeff Ruby didn't write that. he posted it off of ESPN from his twitter account.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Ruby: Bengals going in the wrong direction - PDub80 - 03-10-2017, 01:19 PM