Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals going in the wrong direction?
(03-10-2017, 01:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just in case...that was sarcasm. I know I made a "positive thread" (just to help people feel a little better) yesterday, but my stance is that the Bengals are handling things poorly overall. I think they misjudged - and tested - Whit's loyalty, and came out looking like fools. I understand letting Z walk for that gigantic contract, but at least be prepared to replace him properly when several good vet guards were available.

There's still some time to right things a bit. Bringing back Andre Smith would help, but judging off the propaganda Hobson is being instructed to put out, it looks like they're content to go into the season with Ogbuehi as the starter. If they felt good about Ogbuehi, why offer $12 million for Whit to stick around? It makes no sense.

Oh, I detected the sarcasm, and was referring to our illustrious days as "haters" on the old board.  My whole issue with Z is that he could have been extended....like they said they were saving for a couple of years ago when they couldn't spend his rollover money in FA. Mellow

:paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Ruby: Bengals going in the wrong direction - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-10-2017, 01:58 PM