Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals going in the wrong direction?
(03-10-2017, 06:10 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Think this just goes to show you how small NFL windows really are. And you have to wonder which players would have stayed if Marvin would have left.

I mean, Zeitler already said a big reason he went to Cleveland was because of Hue and he believes in what he's doing.

We have lost 8 starters from that 2015 team.
Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu, Kevin Zeitler, Andrew Whitworth, Reggie Nelson, Domata Peko, Andre Smith, AJ Hawk/Emmanuel Lamur.

I'm all for moving on from older players that are declining. But we lost Jones and Sanu. Jones was 25, Sanu was 26.
Zeitler just turned 27.

Nelson was a key contributor the the defense and still was a turnover machine in Oakland. Meanwhile they give Williams a contract when he had started in only 4 games.

The saying that the Bengals take care of their own isn't even real anymore. We lost key contributors when we had the money to keep them.

Exactly why my level of disgust is so high right now.

Also, there were several of us, going back to the old boards, that were always pushing for a top tier FA or two along the way to help push us over the hump because we felt that window would close sooner than others did.  I guess we are all offspring of Nostradamus?  No, it was just using a bit of common sense, something not so common at PBS apparently.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals going in the wrong direction? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-10-2017, 06:17 PM