Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals trainer mentioned in NFL/Drug lawsuit
(03-10-2017, 01:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: What you're missing is the NFL and teams have been violating federal drug control laws with little to no oversight while the rest of us have our feet held to the fire and would face long prison sentences for doing the very same thing. 
Suppose it was some other much more serious crimes..Let's just go way beyond the scope of the article and make up some other illegal activities such as murder for example. Should NFL teams be exempt from those laws as well and we should just look the other way just to stay competitive? 
Of course I'm in no way accusing teams of such crimes, but if you and me are going to be held accountable then so should NFL teams .
Don't try to minimize this as being along the same lines as running a red light or giving a kid an aspirin. This is illegally dispensing narcotics on a mass scale, not misdemeanor traffic violations.

Okey dokey smokey.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals trainer mentioned in NFL/Drug lawsuit - xxlt - 03-10-2017, 10:30 PM