Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does this team lack creativity?
First I want to acknowledge the fact that every team loses players and more than often their better players in FA, I get that. What drives me nuts about this team is the lack of any motivation, drive, creativity and accountability. How can this Owner pride himself on building through the draft and paying our own only to watch them walk away. This team will never win a SB with the idiocy it displays year after year. How did we have 32 mil to Match the offer M.Jones got last year but we have nothing today. Why did they wait with Whit to hit the market knowing he would get offers that would be insane to match. A deal should have been made with him as soon as they saw how poor OG and Fisher was playing. This team went from the deepest most talented roster to complete trash in 2 years. We have 11 picks and it's still not enough to fill the holes we have created. Wonder how Dalton feels, first they let his weapons go now his protection. I get that Zeitler would have been too much and Westerman might be a fine replacement but Whit should have been under contract till he retired. Why the hell are players like PAC Man, Maulauga, Sims still on this team. Why are they not cutting some of the dead Weight to free up money to sign someone like Mangold who will not break the bank. The SB champs are making more moves to improve their team and we just sit back and pretend everything is fine. The worst position this draft class is O line so if course that's the position we decide to neglect even after the joke of a season they had. So much for getting a DE, LB, RB in the first 3 rounds cause ya know that might have made us a contender. The front office already really dropped the ball on yet another FA period. Would have been nice to add talent to this team rather than constantly just replacing to stay afloat. Way to "Keep our Own" Mike. Seems we only do that if their on a rookie salary.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why does this team lack creativity? - TKUHL - 03-11-2017, 04:33 AM