Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does this team lack creativity?
(03-11-2017, 04:33 AM)TKUHL Wrote: First I want to acknowledge the fact that every team loses players and more than often their better players in FA, I get that. What drives me nuts about this team is the lack of any motivation, drive, creativity and accountability. How can this Owner pride himself on building through the draft and paying our own only to watch them walk away.

First you say the same thing happens to every team.  Yet you claim only the Bengals are bad for letting it happen.  I can't make any sense of this.

The funny thing is that when the Bengals to show creativity like fininding players in the CFL (Jeanty, Hawkins) or finding an elite OC in the arena league (Gruden) the smae fans who squeal and cry about the Bengals never doing anything creative sqealu and cry about the Bengals being so desperate they have to look in the CFL or Arena league.  seriously. the haters here had a field day when we signed Gruden as our OC.  To them is was absolute proof that the Bengals were a joke of an arganization.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does this team lack creativity? - fredtoast - 03-11-2017, 09:38 AM