Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does this team lack creativity?
(03-11-2017, 10:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, but I do not understand what point you are trying to make.

The discussions aropund here are getting silly.  Some fan could argue that the Bengals suck because we don't punt enough on first down.  If I then disagree and show how the Bengals compare to ither teams that do not punt on first down the response would be......wait for it......."Why do you defend a team not punting on first down when they have not won a playoff game in 26 years?  The Bengals are bad there fore everything they do is automatically worse than every other team in the league.  So just agree with every negative thing said about the team or else be ridiculed."

Seriously, look around at how many players are in free agency.  How can you rip the Bengals for not resigning all of their players when no other team in the league is doing it?  And remember that the last two years the bengals have spent over the league salary cap, so it is not just about being too cheap.  The simple fact is that every team loses free agents.

It was sarcasm. You continually choose to blame us instead of looking at the real problems.  Soon enough that won't work because we are coming in last in the AFC North and you won't be able to just blame "whiny fans".   As far as free agency, I can blame the Bengals when  they don't resign our top 2 free agents, but then also refuse to sign any unrestricted free agents from other teams because they don't want to lose their precious 2018 3rd and 5th round comp picks. They've already announced Ogbuehi, Fisher, Boling, Bodine, and Johnson as the starting line.  I'm basing this on Hobson's comments.  He is their propaganda machine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does this team lack creativity? - BonnieBengal - 03-11-2017, 10:18 AM