Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans Jamming It Up Your Ass
(03-11-2017, 12:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure, if you family has a history of wrecking cars. I did notice you didn't answer the question. Surprising?

Maybe you should have paid more attention to my question. Your Dad wrecked the car, not you. Why should you pay more for something you didn't do? You shouldn't. You should be charged more if you wreck your own car. Everyone who drives is at risk for having an accident, but not everyone does have an accident. That is the difference between being at risk for a disease and actually having the disease. People in the Southeastern US are more at risk for certain types of disease than people from New England. Do you believe insurance companies should be able to charge people more if the live in the Southeastern US? I don't.

Plus this isn't a Worker's comp injury, so your employer doesn't have the right to your private medical information. Nor is your employer involved in your treatment so again they don't have a right to your private medical information.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republicans Jamming It Up Your Ass - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-11-2017, 12:56 PM