Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals going in the wrong direction?
(03-11-2017, 04:35 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Remember the last couple years that would almost always be a thread started based off an analyst quote that the Bengals' window was closing?  People would line up to say that the national media hates Cincinnati, they don't know what they are talking about, the window had just begun to open, that it would be open for years to come, Marvin was in the middle of building a dynasty, etc.

Turns out that those "know nothings" may have actually known what they were talking about.  I know that I am extremely negative towards this team right now, but really don't see things improving.  They have major holes and question marks on both sides of the ball right now, and I just don't see them getting fixed in one or two drafts... especially as they continue to lose more players.

We're all just random message board idiots.  Seriously....it's pretty pathetic when guys on here can see the writing on the wall....but the "professional" running the show can't.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals going in the wrong direction? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-11-2017, 04:41 PM