Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does this team lack creativity?
(03-11-2017, 09:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: First you say the same thing happens to every team.  Yet you claim only the Bengals are bad for letting it happen.  I can't make any sense of this.

The funny thing is that when the Bengals to show creativity like fininding players in the CFL (Jeanty, Hawkins) or finding an elite OC in the arena league (Gruden) the smae fans who squeal and cry about the Bengals never doing anything creative sqealu and cry about the Bengals being so desperate they have to look in the CFL or Arena league.  seriously. the haters here had a field day when we signed Gruden as our OC.  To them is was absolute proof that the Bengals were a joke of an arganization.

Fred, Some days I think you are just trying for Hobspins job. Jeanty and Hawkins? Really? What have they done. That's right we let Hawkins go to so there is some similarities. As for Gruden, How freakin hard was it to find a HOF coachs brother. I never complained about his hire. I said I can understand letting Zeitler go but they should have kept Whit after seeing how poor OG and Fisher played. Yes all teams lose players but most atl east try to make up for their lost via FA. We draft and hope, that takes too long. At some point this team has got to change its philosophy and dip into FA to stop the bleeding. Just because this franchise does something dosent make it right. So are we really the fools because we disagree with Brown, or are you the fool for worshipping him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does this team lack creativity? - TKUHL - 03-11-2017, 05:29 PM