Poll: Are you happy being a Bengals fan?
This poll is closed.
Yes
45.45%
25 45.45%
No
54.55%
30 54.55%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are you happy being a Bengals fan?
(03-11-2017, 05:47 PM)The_WiseOne Wrote: Okay sorry but this is a long one! How in the hell can anyone be happy this is a team going in the wrong direction.

1) You draft Zeitler in the 1st round knowing you don't value guards and I don't know why you don't value guards when they can give up just as many sacks as an OT and to me there more important in the run game.

2) They had all their tags to keep these guys from FA and didn't use any of them if you're not going to use them then try to extend are good to great players a year before their contact is up

3) This is the 3rd or 4th time M Lewis has rebuilt the team we want new coaches!
Paul Alexander can't get it done anymore he thinks Bodine is a good center when he is ranked as one of the worst centers in the NFL for years now.
Lewis can't coach worth a dam in big games and can't get his players up for these games also he never makes in game or halftime adjustments.

4) Quit paying big money for players that aren't that good like R Mauluga one of the worst MLB in the NFL! Peko has been grossly over paid for his talent !

5) I was just going through the roster so I wouldn't misspell anyone's name and I noticed something I don't know the majority of them or haven't seen them on the field check this out

B. Albright
B. Benwikere
A. Billings haven't seen him play
C. Brown (WR)
C. Brown (CB)
J. Brown (K)
R. Brown (DE)
T. Carson
W. Clarke rarely seen him
P. Dawson
D. Dean
J. Driskel
C. Fejedelem
M. Flowers
M. Hardison
T. Hopkins
W. Jackson haven't seen him play
T. Johnson
J. Kumerow
T. McRae
C. Ogbuehi wish I wouldn't have seen him play
A. Redmond
A. Russell
C. Westerman
D. Williams

Is it just me or anyone else wondering where all our talent went!

I could go on but this is getting to be a book!!! Sorry again!!!
Way the hell too many Browns. Some wear helmets; others' business attire. All together too many LMAO browns.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Are you happy being a Bengals fan? - Burma - 03-11-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Are you happy being a Bengals fan? - Derrick - 03-11-2017, 09:04 PM