Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to Fix the Cincinnati Bengals in Five Steps
Well, the price of the team value went from about the cost of a pretty nice house in the suburbs to a multi billion dollar enterprise and is extremely profitable so what's to fix? Sports is one of the few businesses that can make multiple billions of dollars without having to have a quality product line.  I'm not even sure that the companies that sell crap at Family Dollar can match the business model that is the NFL.  Family Dollar has thousands and thousands of brick and mortar buildings and a very well established distribution chain requiring thousands of employees to stay in business. 
The Bengals have basically one building and far fewer employees and don't really have to stock a whole lot of shelves. 
Purely from a business viewpoint you can't really find too many better ways to make money without trying other than winning the lottery every few years. 
Too bad that we can't start our own football league and be able snatch up the services of college  dropouts to sell tickets for us.  The NFL pretty much has this one locked up. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Fix the Cincinnati Bengals in Five Steps - grampahol - 03-11-2017, 09:20 PM