Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to Fix the Cincinnati Bengals in Five Steps
(03-08-2017, 03:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hmmm, from all the film i watched he was one of the best athletic pass rushers in college last year.

He can play End and LB, he can rush the passer and cover. Very versatile and a better pass rusher than Solomon Thomas who i also like.

Solomon is just a more physical player, i am for Barnett first but who knows if he is there. I think Taco would be a reach at 9.

Dead on here, Nate.  And if Soloman Thomas is gone (he will be) maybe we could slide a bit, garner an additional 2nd rounder (the vaules are much higher for picks in the top 10, so a 2nd rounder is fair trade) and still get a player like Reddick.  Personally, I would rather get John Ross to be the Chris Henry vertical we need to open up the underneath, and use the additional 2nd rounder on Elflein and our original 2nd on another LB like McMillon out of OSU.  I think he can be all that Reddick can be and has played against superior competition.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Fix the Cincinnati Bengals in Five Steps - SHRacerX - 03-12-2017, 10:24 AM