Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A mock to make the horrible free agency a thing of the past.
(03-11-2017, 05:17 AM)Jpoore Wrote: All of bengaldom is going crazy about zeitler and whitworth. There is some reason to this although i feel it isnt as bad as people make it out to be.with the amount of talent that we have lost this year and last year it seems like our "window" is now a sliver. No team can lose that amount of talent and do nothing in free agency and be a super bowl contender without doing something drastic. This mock while drastic and out of the bengals method, would turn that sliver into a barn door. if they really are worried this is what they should do.Anyways with the feeling around bengaldom and the report that the bengals are wooried about the exodus in free agency the last 2 years here is a mock that should make everyone feel great! Let me know what you think.
TRADES:
Trade down to 15 with the colts who desperately need oline help but think they really really want a lb(foster) more. We get the 15th pick, the 46th pick, and the 79th pick. They get the 9th pick.

Detroit lions
Trade the 79th pick and our 2 6th rounders to get the 53rd pick.

miami dolphins
Trade our 2 5th rounders and our 5th rounder comp next year for whit for the 54th pick.

Chicago bears
Trade our 2 7th rounders and our 3rd round comp pick for z next year for the 36th pick.

New york jets
Aj mccarron for the 39th pick.

So in conclusion we would have no picks after the 4th round and would lose 3rd round comp for next year and a 5th round comp for next year for z and whit, but we would have 7 picks in the first 64 picks, all with a shot at making the final 53 man roster. Now on the the mock!!

Rd.1 p15 corey davis wr western michigian.
Rd2. P4 ryan ramczyk ot wisconsin
Rd.2 p7 gareon conley cb ohio state
Rd.2 p9 dan feeney g indiana
Rd2. P14 rarkwon mcmillan lb ohio state
Rd.2 p21 demarcus walker edge florida state
Rd2. P22 pat elflien c ohio state
Rd3. P9 tanoh kpassagon edge villanova
Rd4. P9 jake butt te michigian
Rd.4 p31 joe mixon rb oklahoma

Sorry it was so long. Let me know.

I absolutely LOVE the selections, although I don't see RRZ being there in the 2nd, and that is a critical piece.  I have also been very vocal that I want nothing to do with Mixon, but that is more of a personal thing.  

The problem is I don't think there are very many teams (other than Cleveland who already has a shit ton of picks) are going to be looking to accumulate more picks for higher picks.  I would love packaging later picks to move up, but with it taking two teams...I am just not sure how realistic this becomes.

Love the picks, though...you are dead on there.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A mock to make the horrible free agency a thing of the past. - SHRacerX - 03-12-2017, 10:55 AM