Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Crystals Created, Suspending Laws of Physics
http://www.space.com/36017-time-crystals-created-in-the-lab.html?utm_source=notification

Here's the obligatory "out" that's always added in...
"However, it's important to note that these time crystals don't "break" the fundamental laws of thermodynamics per se; they just put them off as long as the experiment is running, Potter said.

"Thermodynamics is only ever supposed to describe the long-term behavior once you reach this thermal steady state, so it never describes short-term dynamics before you reach thermal equilibrium," Potter said.
By keeping the system in a dynamic state, then, the new experiments simply hold the matter in a regime in which thermodynamics ordinarily wouldn't apply, he added."

I read an article recently that said something about, 'proof why ghosts can't exist' and it was explaining why something like a soul or consciousness can't exist outside the body. It's all hullabaloo and egomaniacal poof. I get and appreciate the search for knowledge and greater understanding. I'm sure there's still an amazing amount of stuff out there that's simply not known/hasn't been found and i love reading about this stuff. It fascinates the crap out of me. 

So, i'll stand by my previously made and currently stood-by assertion that the more answers man finds to how and why things work and what's out there, it point just as much toward there needing to be some kind of order and/or design to the universe. 

Have a nice day. #gocats #BBN

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
Time Crystals Created, Suspending Laws of Physics - rfaulk34 - 03-12-2017, 11:31 AM