Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims attack bikini wearer, in France.
The title of the thread should say, Extremist Muslims, instead of just plain' ol' "Muslims". That groups all Muslims together, and confuses people.
It's like having a title like this- "Christians protest soldier's funeral." Instead of "The Westboro Baptist Church, or "Extremist Christians".....etc.....

I am not saying you did it on purpose, I am just trying to help you understand why some people might judge you to be anti-Muslim. I see liberals do this all the time, so it's not just you. They just insert "Christians" and have a day with it. This honky liberal doesn't hate religion, and think my a lot of my fellow liberals (not all though!) only wanna see the bad side of religion. They say they don't, or even sometimes openly admit that they only see the bad.

I am agnostic (was extremely atheist not too long ago), studying Judaism, and I lean towards believing there is a god. However, I think it is petty and pretentious to say there isn't a God, or there absolutely is one. I think that is what I love about Judaism. You are allowed to question God. Not only if He exists, but you are allowed to question His motives and stuff. ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslims attack bikini wearer, in France. - jmccracky - 07-29-2015, 12:56 PM