Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2-3 Million left in Cap Space?
Here's my take on this Mike Brown only cares about money never once has he changed his stance on this!
So he got lucky and found a few gems in the draft like Atkins, Dunlap,and Burfict which made us a good team!
Everytime we get a good to great players if we don't lock them up the year before their contact is up you can say goodbye to them because our owner is to much of a cheapskate to outbid anyone.
Kirkpatrick wouldn't have cost half as much as he cost us if he would have been extended last year!!
The proof that they're cheap is they won't even build their own practice faceilety to intice FA to come here and I will never forget when they flew someone in coach class trying to win them in FA and do the players still have to pay for their own Gatorade??
What really pisses me off is do other teams have to allow for injury pick ups​,roll over , because I know they go way over the cap if they have to allow for that stuff also it's just more proof to how cheap Mike Brown is.....All the other teams want to win and spend the whole dam cap!
We on the other hand have to hope to get lucky we resupply or lost players through the draft !
Still can't get over that we don't even try to get Zeitler back!!!!eff Mike Brown the eff cheapskate!!!!!
Rant over!! Something I forgot to mention is that the cap floor was put in because of Mike Brown being so cheap the NFL tried to make him spend his money but he was smart enough to find the loopholes to not spend nice try NFL!!!!!!l!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2-3 Million left in Cap Space? - Okeana - 03-10-2017, 10:30 AM
RE: 2-3 Million left in Cap Space? - jj22 - 03-10-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: 2-3 Million left in Cap Space? - Burma - 03-10-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: 2-3 Million left in Cap Space? - nkets - 03-10-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: 2-3 Million left in Cap Space? - TKUHL - 03-14-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: 2-3 Million left in Cap Space? - The_WiseOne - 03-14-2017, 05:19 AM
RE: 2-3 Million left in Cap Space? - TKUHL - 03-14-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: 2-3 Million left in Cap Space? - jj22 - 03-17-2017, 05:33 PM