Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrelle Pryor, 1 year, $6 million to Redskins...
(03-14-2017, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that's probly why he went to a receiver needy team.  He wants to get as many targets as he can so he can up his value as much as possible for next year.

He is betting on himself. which could go very well or very badly for him.

Yeah, a serious injury or a rookie QB and he only makes $6 million, as it appears $2 million of his contract is difficult incentives.  

I just wish the Bengals had got him for such a deal, but for more years and a greater potential ceiling for him.  I know he comes from a very humble background, and he really hasn't had a big contract.  A nice salary for the average person, but after agent fees, etc, he surely can't retire in a few years.  I would have thought a 4 year, $32 million dollar deal would have had him running her as you know the Bengals will honor the length of the contract.  Let it kick up to $40 million with incentives.  I just feel like they missed an opportunity.  

Don't get me wrong.  I am excited about a lot of the WRs in the draft, but I would have liked to spend that first rounder in a DE.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Terrelle Pryor, 1 year, $6 million to Redskins... - SHRacerX - 03-15-2017, 08:37 AM