Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If you're Andy Dalton...how pissed are you?
(03-15-2017, 10:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Carlos did it, and after the Bengals lost Whit and Zeitler, Gio tweeted only an emoji of a zipped closed mouth.

AJ Green during last season called out the OL on their lack of blocking for Dalton.

Didn't Adam Jones call out the FO handling of Mike Nugent?

That's why I said players. If people think these players aren't concerned when winning affects their livelihood, they're fooling themselves.

They're mostly going to give PC answers because they have to, but if these types of offseasons continue, don't be surprised when more key players bolt in FA.

(03-15-2017, 11:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Andy Dalton is a professional, in every sense of the word.  You wouldn't know he was pissed, even if he was.  I'd say he's already on the phone to his coaches and teammates, planning the offensive strategy going forward.

I agree with this, but I'm sure inside he's concerned. How could he not be? Dalton is a good soldier though. I don't expect another Palmer situation.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you're Andy Dalton...how pissed are you? - Shake n Blake - 03-16-2017, 12:51 AM