Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Brady unquestionably the best ever?
(03-15-2017, 01:15 PM)Pape Wrote: 1) that wall of text was yours, i provided short succinct answers, which can be easily seen because they are blue.

1a) stupid as stupid does; and if you did get a degree in animal biology then you should have understood what I meant regarding the size, speed and force of the current NFL player compared to those who played in the 70's 80's and 90's.

2) i have never claimed to be a bengal fan.

3) i am biased towards Brady, without a doubt.

4) Average at best, huh? see point 1a.

5) I think I will stay here for awhile. God knows if you represent the current level of football knowledge, I could only benefit these boards.

When you have a bias and you admit it, it lessens the position of all your arguments. Should know that.... at this point, you can sit around and talk to yourself as much as you want. I'm not going to waste more time talking to someone who has homer vision at an All-Madden level.

Yes...speed and size of NFL players is so very important when caring for penguins... seriously dude...the **** kind of failed logic is that??? I understood your point, I just don't agree with it. Remember...the guys playing now have to slow up to avoid hitting the head, or hitting after the ball is gone. The violent hits that made the highlight reels...they don't happen anymore. Richard Dent never slowed down, and outweighed Montana by 65 lbs...you can look it up 200 to 265. When Elvis Dumervil (255 lbs by the way..so much for bigger) hits Brady (225 lbs) and he has to slow up to avoid illegal contact...yeah that force isn't the same.

Brady would be average anywhere else. Sorry to burst your bubble. And he is soft.

Going back to have actually conversations now, this part of the board usually has no hits till August. I get the feeling sitting alone waiting is not new to you though.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Brady unquestionably the best ever? - Murdock2420 - 03-16-2017, 02:30 AM