Poll: Do the Bengals finish the season above .500?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Give Me Your Gut Feeling, Do The Bengals Finish Above .500?
(03-16-2017, 04:45 AM)The_WiseOne Wrote: Honestly here's what I hope happens we go 2-14 have the 1st or 2nd pick in next year's draft because honestly do you think we have any type of shot at a super bowl this year??? If you do then you need help get off the drugs!!!!

Hopefully we get a new head coach and rebuild the team where even Mike Brown can't screw it up and get one super bowl win out of it because we know he can't keep a winning team together too costly!!!!

I know this might get me some hate but I would love nothing more than a super bowl win and right at this moment with this   team we can't do it so I want to throw this season away and get a super bowl win the following year!!

And if we're lucky maybe Brady and Rapestburg are in retirement!!

I've got questions about your plan...

1. How do we rebuild the team so even Mike Brown can't screw it up? He owns the team.
  2. What do you think the new coach has to do to improve to win a super bowl before things get too costly? What kind of time frame are we talking here?
  3. How does throwing this season away mean we win a Super Bowl the following year?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give Me Your Gut Feeling, Do The Bengals Finish Above .500? - CageTheBengal - 03-16-2017, 04:54 AM