Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comp picks dictating FA approach
(03-16-2017, 05:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I believe that one (and possibly 2) of those rosters would have bee successful in the postseason if they had kept their starting QBs healthy.

I certainly would not have complained if they had let Marvin go.  But I don't believe it is impossible for us to win a Championship with him as HC.  He has won a Super bowl before.  He has seen how has seen how it is done.  Over the last few years he has started beating the better teams in the league.  Almost all of his playoff losses have been to better teams.  The '14 loss was a nightmare, but other than that the other team was usually better.

.....and that's where your GM comes in with giving you the pieces to complete the puzzle, instead of the annual dumpster dive.  I go back and forth on Marvin in my head......on one hand, I want to lay it all solely at his feet, while acknowledging his deliverance.  On the other, I think...."what if he's truly being handcuffed"?  As I alluded to earlier, there's so much secrecy as to who actually does what in this side show, it's hard to get a handle on just who is (mostly) to blame.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - McC - 03-14-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - McC - 03-14-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - J24 - 03-14-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - CJD - 03-15-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - McC - 03-16-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-16-2017, 05:17 PM