Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comp picks dictating FA approach
(03-16-2017, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Can we all please stop with this little game where you pick a player or coach with a good reputation and try to claim he agrees with you? 

Whit just left the Bengals who had made the playoffs 6 of the last 8 years for a team that has not even had a single winning season in 13 years, and you claim he left because he wants to play for a team that is serious about winning a Super Bowl? 

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Whit said he loves the Bengals.  he respects them so much that he wants to retire as a Bengal.  Yet you cite him as a fellow hater that claims the Bengals do not even want to win a Super Bowl.

You are entitled to your opinion.  But this little game of claiming that guys like Whit agree with you is just silly.

I know Whit wouldn't be agreeing with you Fred. He wanted a Superbowl here.

There is no question about this. He pretty much said he wanted to see what the FO was doing with Zeitler and Dre.

This is a big damn hint for you that you don't get.

MB as others have said may want to win but his way or the highway has not worked and changes need to be made.

Whit does love the Bengals, i do too. I will say i agree with him all i want and it is not silly.

On the other hand to agree with everything that MB, the FO and the bad coaches do is very silly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - McC - 03-14-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - McC - 03-14-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - J24 - 03-14-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - CJD - 03-15-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Comp picks dictating FA approach - McC - 03-16-2017, 07:50 PM